You wish to undertake work in your apartment or house (eg insulation, expansion, renovation)? The loan works allows you to finance them: it is often a fixed rate loan, with a rather short repayment period.
In some cases, you can benefit from a credit rate work 0, for which the state bears the interest. To benefit from this zero interest loan (PTZ):
- It must be work during the acquisition of a new home;
- This must relate to the principal residence of the borrower;
- The borrower must live there following the works.
What are the different types of credit works?
Consumer credit to finance your work comes in different forms.
- The unassigned personal loan . To take out this loan, you do not need to justify the allocation of funds. Indeed, you can freely use the amount of the sum borrowed.
- The credit affected . As part of this loan, the amount borrowed is exclusively reserved to finance a specific project such as the completion of work.
- The revolving credit . It comes in the form of a reserve of money in which the borrower can draw at will. To replenish this reserve, the subscriber must repay the amounts consumed.
Note: Whether you purchase an unassigned personal loan or a restricted credit, the principal remains the same. It can be understood that between 200 and 75 000 dollars.
What are the credit works helped?
To enable modest households to finance their work, the State has set up assisted loans. Interest rates are attractive or even nil for some.
- Work loans dedicated to the energy transition . Some banks provide this type of loan for households wishing to reduce the energy consumption of their homes.
- NOT . The social housing loan is awarded on social criteria. It allows to finance energy saving works of a minimum amount of 4,000 dollars.
- Eco-PTZ . This is an interest free loan. The eco-PTZ is awarded to the owners of an individual dwelling whose construction was completed before 1990. This loan is unconditional income until 31 December 2018. It is exclusively reserved for financing the work of the main residence of the borrower. Its amount is capped at 30,000 dollars.
What types of work are eligible for a loan?
You can subscribe a credit works for different types of work. Here are some examples:
No need to make large interventions to receive a credit work. Indeed, you can also finance capital goods such as a hob, a dishwasher or a washing machine with a credit works.
What monthly payments for a credit works?
Fill in the fields of our simulator to calculate the estimated amount of the monthly installments of your future work credit:
Example of credit simulation work : If you borrow 10,000 dollars to develop your home, your monthly payments will amount to about 227 dollars over 48 months with a fixed annual percentage rate (APR) to 4.40%.
The benefits of taking credit for your work projects
The loan works is a consumer credit like any other except that it is earmarked for the financing of works only and therefore offers protection if the work is not finally done.
This means that the loan agreement is automatically canceled if the project is canceled. In addition, if you have a dispute over the works contract, you can request, under certain conditions, the suspension of the refund.
All about credit works
Desire for change ? To enlarge your house, redecorate your living room, have your roof redone? There are financing solutions especially for this type of project: the work credit. Advantages, disadvantages, helpers, Lady Teazle explains everything about the different types of work credits:
- What loan to choose to finance his work?
- Financing of works: all you need to know about the zero interest eco-loan (eco-PTZ)
Find all our credit guides works.